Anterra Implementation Consultant
Anterra is a software company that provides construction and real estate companies with hosted Business Intelligence. Our modules include Finance, Construction, Service Management and an integration with Procore project management software. We integrate with Sage 300 CRE, Viewpoint Vista, Acumatica and Intacct accounting systems.
Our sales are growing rapidly and we are looking for an Implementation Consultant to help our clients succeed in their business by
- Interviewing customers to determine their reporting requirements
- Defining custom data attributes for our developers to integrate
- Mapping client companies into Consolidation Groups and mapping client GL accounts into an account hierarchy
- Building financial statements using our Anterra Statement Builder software
- Building Anterra dashboards with clients
- Building Anterra Pivot Grids with clients
- Training client end users
- Documenting software
- Software enhancement testing following defined test cases
- Software support when necessary
- A small amount of travel may be required
This is a very dynamic and rewarding position, clients rely on our software for business decisions and often say “we were in a dark room for years, Anterra turned the lights on for us”.
Anterra is located in San Marcos and Houston, TX, the position can be remote based on the applicant.
- 3 to 5 years accounting experience including consolidations
- Strong software skills, demonstrated by the ability to sort, filter and pivot data in Excel
- Strong desire to learn, demonstrated by knowledge of different software packages
- Understanding of database table relationships
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail. All of our work is tracked in a ticketing system and this system must be kept up to date daily
- Construction industry experience is desired but not required
An associate or bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting is required
United States work authorization is required