Hope is not a strategy for AR Collections
Stop managing AR Collections in spreadsheets. Track and report on promised payment date by invoice.
AR Collection Management Overview
Every company that issues invoices to customers manages AR Collections. Most companies download AR Aging reports to a spreadsheet and update notes, then email the spreadsheet around. Phone calls to collectors are rampant as AR invoice payments drive cash flow and sales commissions.
Stop the madness with Anterra’s AR Collection Management System:
- AR Collections set up AR Action items with a due date for each invoice. Action items can be scheduled out and appear on a calendar. If a customer says the check will be cut Friday you can set the action item due date for the following Wednesday.
- NEW: You can track and report on the Payment Promise Date for each invoice. Know how many dollars are promised this week and how many promised payments are overdue
- NEW: Collectors can view invoice PDFs and related quotes and email them to clients while they are on the phone!
- Collectors can CLICK TO DIAL customer contact phone numbers. Imagine how this improves your collector’s jobs when they make 70+ calls per day. We have received on premise hugs from collectors for this feature.
- AR Action Items display on a calendar, helping collectors organize their follow up.
- AR Action Items appear on the AR Aging Grid, anyone with access to the grid sees who the action item is assigned to, the last note and the next due date. This eliminates spreadsheets and phone calls.
AR Collection Management Detailed Demonstration
Anterra’s AR Collection Management gets your invoices paid faster!
- Your collectors make more calls
- You follow up on more invoices
- You identify issues that are holding up payment and track their resolution
You can also hold sales people and project managers accountable to resolve invoice issues when the amount invoiced isn’t what the customer expected.
Watch this detailed video to see how all this happens in an easy to use system.